Terms and Conditions of the Station Museum website
1. General provisions
1. The domain stacjamuzeum.pl and its subdomains are websites owned by Station: Museum with its registered office in Warsaw at Al. Jerozolimskie 140.
2. Each user of the hereinabove websites understands, acknowledges and accepts the provisions hereof.
3. Station: Museum reserves the right to change, withdraw from, suspend or cancel any website function or property at any time, without prior information to users.
4. These Terms and Conditions are not the terms and conditions referred to in Article 8 of the Electronic Services Rendering Act of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U. No. 144, item 1204, as amended), and the content of the websites does not constitute commercial communication referred to in Article 9 of the Act mentioned herein.
5. These Terms and Conditions regulate the functioning of the Station: Museum websites.
2. Owner's responsibility
1. Station: Museum does not take responsibility for the content of any websites and web pages linked to the hereinabove websites via hyperlinks, redirecting to or from them.
2. Station: Museum does not take responsibility for any damage resulting from the usage of presented information. The user shall solely bear risk for using it.
3. If Station: Museum receives subjectively reasonable or probable information that the content and materials published on the websites violate the law, legitimate interests or personal rights of any third party, it shall take actions in order to restore the legitimacy, rules of social coexistence and good customs.
4. Station: Museum reserves the right not to respond to job offers sent via email to the Station: Museum email address.
5. The websites of stacjamuzeum.pl domain are not registered as press titles within the meaning of the Press Law Act of 26 January 1984 (Dz.U. No. 5, item 24, as amended).
6. Station: Museum does not accept and shall not be liable for any damage to or viral infection of user’s software or other property, which may arise from accessing the websites, from using or browsing them or from downloading any materials therefrom.
7. Station: Museum shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from any circumstances which are beyond its control.
3. User's responsibility
1. A user shall mean any person using the hereinabove websites.
2. Users use all the information published on the websites at their own risk and on their own responsibility.
3. Using the websites is subject to restrictions under Polish law and the commonly accepted rules of conduct that apply to all Internet users, which are designed to protect their interests and the interests of third parties.
4. The responsibility for using the information published on Station: Museum websites or for decisions made upon them shall be borne solely by the user.
5. The user undertakes to cover for any loss or damage caused by their culpable acts or omissions and to satisfy claims of third parties, including those pursued in court against Station: Museum, in relation to their behaviour which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise prohibited or injurious to anyone.
4. Content and supervision
1. Persons designated by the General Manager of Station: Museum shall be responsible for running and updating the websites, substantive content, support for graphics and aesthetics of the websites.
2. The purpose of the websites is to publish news; in particular, information concerning the activity of Station: Museum and its branch in Sochaczew (Narrow Gauge Railway Museum in Sochaczew).
3. The information posted on the websites is communicated and published exclusively by the Station: Museum Department of Marketing and Promotion.
4. The obligation to verify the data available on the websites rests with the unit or person providing the information for publication.
5. The possibility to publish information on the Station: Museum websites shall be evaluated by a person responsible for publishing information. In the cases raising any doubt, the decision to publish information shall be consulted with a person designated by the General Manager of Station: Museum.
6. Station: Museum reserves the right to refuse to publish information on its website, as well as the right to a partial change or a minor correction of published information (does not apply to regulations, laws, legal instruments, tender announcements and messages).
7. All persons authorised to provide information for publication shall have the right and duty to inspect, correct or withdraw information from the website’s database.
8. The Station: Museum Department of Promotion and Marketing is obliged to correct and adjust information on a regular basis. Any and all changes shall be communicated immediately.
9. The information to be published shall be submitted to the Department of Promotion and Marketing in digital format: on a data carrier or via an email sent to the indicated address.
10. The information shall be accepted and published not later than 14 days after the date of receipt of complete information by the abovementioned Department.
1. Station: Museum may publish free banners and hyperlinks to other web pages and websites. Such hyperlinks may redirect to ad owners, content providers or partners (cooperating companies), who under contracts may use the Station: Museum logo or its style, or a common brand. By clicking on a banner or a hyperlink, the user is redirected to a website owned by someone else.
3. Station: Museum shall not be held liable for the content published on their partners’ websites.
4. Station: Museum shall not be held liable for the consequences of using any information or content available on the websites of partners cooperating with Station: Museum.
6. Technical reservations
1. Due to technical restrictions, Station: Museum cannot guarantee that the information sent via the Internet will reach the end user in an error-free, complete, and full form. Neither can Station: Museum ensure that the websites will be browsed without any interruptions, technical defects, and that the end users will find exactly the information they seek.
2. Subject to the relevant laws and these Terms and Conditions, Station: Museum shall not be held liable for any damage caused by malfunction of the transmission system, including equipment failures, delays and disruptions in the transfer of information.
3. Station: Museum does not guarantee the security of information. All information is sent at the risk of person transferring it.
1. Both the entire content on Station: Museum websites as well as its particular elements, such as written materials, photographs, graphics and other elements, benefit on general terms from the protection granted under the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994 (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2006 No. 90, item 631, as amended). Each user is obliged to respect copyright under pain of civil and criminal liability arising from the provisions of the abovementioned Act.
2. The content published on the websites is designed for personal use only. The use of websites in whole or in any part for other purposes, in particular commercial purposes, including copying, displaying in public or sharing with any third party in any other way, may take place only after receiving an express, written authorisation from Station: Museum and under the conditions determined by Station: Museum. In order to obtain such authorisation, please contact the Station: Museum Department of Promotion and Marketing by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
3. The use of the content published on Station: Museum websites for the purposes other than personal, namely for copying, reproducing, reusing in other publications, in whole or in part, shall pursue the general principles of media law and copyright.
4. If you do not agree to publishing your image on the Station: Museum website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the content to be removed.
8. Final provisions
1. Station: Museum reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any changes hereto will be posted on the Station: Museum websites, and will come into force as of the date of their publication.