Steam locomotive Tkc100-1

Manufacturer: Henschel & Sohn, Cassel/A. Borsig, Berlin-Tegel
Serial number and year of manufacture: 3838/1893 (1927)
Axle arrangement: 1’B
Maximum speed: 75 km / h

Steam overpressure in the boiler: 1,2 MPa (12 at)

Wheel diameter of wheel sets: 1150/1580 mm

Water/ Coal supply: 5 m³/2 t

Service mass : 51 900 kg
Length over buffers: 10 130 mm

 

Tank locomotive which belonged to Słupsk District Railways, was built  in 1927 as a result of Prussian locomotive without tender type T41 modernization ordered by  its owner  at A. Borsig plants. As a result of modernization he received a new boiler for  superheated steam (No. 01648), the new engine cylinders (with reciprocating slider) steam distributing mechanism (Walschaerta / Heusinger) and a new driver cabin . Originally it was designated as "31H". After including  Słupsk District Railways to Pommersche Landesbahnen  structure in 1940 the locomotive  received designation 11 H 2316. It was taken over by the Polish State Railways on 15 December 1945, at Szczecin District State Railways Management (DOKP Szczecin) it was a subject to a extensive repair after which began the service as TKb100-10. At an unspecified time the designation of this  locomotive series  was changed to TKc100. In 1953 It deleted it from the inventory, later it was donated to the siding belonging to  siding belonging to the Provincial Association of Communal Cooperative  "Peasant Self-Help" in Łódź.  (Wojewódzki Związek Gminnych Spółdzielni „Samopomoc Chłopska”) Withdrawn from the traffic in August 1979. It was subject to renovation at Łódź  Kaliskalocomotive shed  and in 1980 it was handed over to the Railway Museum in Warsaw.