RETRO train in 2020
In the season running from April to September the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum in Sochaczew organizes rides by narrow-gauge RETRO train for tourists.
In 2020 season, the RETRO narrow gauge train will run in the following dates*:
- MAY: 29th May (Friday), 30th May (Saturday) and 31st May (Sunday);
- JUNE: 6th June (Saturday), 7thJune (Sunday), 12th June (Friday), 13th June (Saturday), 14th June (Sunday), 20th June (Saturday), 21st June (Sunday), 26thJune (Friday), 27thJune (Saturday) and 28th June (Sunday).
- JULY: 1st July (Wednesday), 3rd July (Friday), 4th July (Saturday), 5th July (Sunday), 8th July (Wednesday), 10thJuly (Friday),11th (Saturday), 12th July (Sunday), 15th July (Wednesday), 17th July (Friday), 18th July (Saturday), 19th July (Sunday), 22nd July (Wednesday), 24th July (Friday), 25th July (Saturday), 26th July (Sunday), 29th July (Wednesday) and 31st July (Friday);
- AUGUST: 1st August (Saturday), 2nd August (Sunday), 7th August (Friday), 8th August (Saturday), 9th August (Sunday), 14th August (Friday), 15th August (Saturday), 16th August (Sunday), 21st August (Friday), 22nd August (Saturday), 23rd August (Sunday), 28th August (Friday), 29th August (Saturday) and 30th August (Sunday);
- SEPTEMBER: 5th September (Saturday), 6th September (Sunday), 12th September (Saturday), 13th September (Sunday), 19th September (Saturday), 20nd September (Saturday), 26th September (Saturday) and 27th September (Sunday);
- OCTOBER: 3rd October (Saturday), 4th October (Sunday), 10th October (Saturday) and 11th October (Sunday).
On June 27, July 4, July 10, July 11, July 17, July 18, July 24, July 25, July 31, August 1, August 2, August 7, August 8, August 14, August 15, August 21, August 22, August 28, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 4, October 10 and October 11.
On May 29, May 30, May 31, May 5, June 6, June 7, June 12, June 13, June 14, June 19, June 20, June 21, June 26, June 28, July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23, August 30, September 6, On September 13, September 20 and September 27, the train will be driven by a diesel locomotive.
IN EXCEPTIONAL CASES, INCLUDING A FIRE HAZARD, THE MUSEUM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE LOCOMOTIVE RUNNING THE RETRO TRAIN.
RETRO narrow gauge train’s schedule*:
- 09.50 –10.30 – museum guided tours
- 10.30–11.45 – RETRO train travel to the Kampinos Forest (Wilcze Tułowskie)
- 11.45–12.25 – guided walk in the Kampinos Forest
- 12:34–14:14 – picnic / bonfire
- 14.14–15.12 – RETRO train’s return to Sochaczew
Ticket prices for RETRO train
- RETRO regular ticket – 29 PLN
- RETRO reduced ticket – 23 PLN
- RETRO ticket without seat reservation (for children up to 4 years) – 9 PLN
- RETRO bike transport ticket (additional ticket) – 11 PLN
Narrow Gauge Railway Museum’s ticket office is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Sochaczew, Licealna 18
tel. +48 46 862 59 75
Station Museum’s ticket office is open from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Warsaw, Towarowa 3
tel. +48 22 620 04 80 ext. 119
RETRO train’s railway line