1. General information
- The Website at http://stacjamuzeum.pl is operated by Station: Museum.
- The Website collects data on its users and on their behaviour in the following ways:
- via information voluntarily submitted in forms;
- via cookies saved in end devices;
- via gathering server logs by the ISP home.pl S.A., at www.home.pl.
2. Data in forms
- The Website collects data submitted voluntarily by the user.
- The Website can also save data on connection parameters (e.g. timecode or IP).
- Data in forms are not made available to any third party unless agreed with the user.
- Data in forms are processed for the purpose of the given form, e.g. for booking a car or a commercial contact.
3. Information concerning cookies
- Cookies consist of digital data, text files in particular, which are stored in the Website User's end device and intended for use by Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed in the Website User's end device and accessed by the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- providing statistics which help understand how Website Users use websites, which enables for improving their content and structure;
- determining the User's profile in order to provide more relevant content in advertising networks, Google Network in particular.
- In the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until deleted by the User.
- Web browsers usually allow storing cookies in the User's end device by default. Website Users can change these settings. Web browsers enable users to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For more details, consult the web browser help or documentation.
- Limitations of using cookies can affect certain functions available on Website pages.
- Cookies stored in the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, Google Network in particular, to display advertisements relevant to the way the user utilises the Website. For this purpose, they can save data on the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- As far as data on the user's preferences gathered by Google Network is concerned, the user can see and edit the data contained in cookies with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Data on certain user behaviours is logged server-side. This data is used solely for system administration and to provide the best hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified via URLs. Data which can be saved includes:
- time of sending a query;
- time of sending a response;
- the name of client's station (identified via HTTP);
- data on errors in HTTP communication;
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), if the Website was accessed via a link;
- data on the user's browser;
- data on the IP address.
- The above data is not linked to any specific persons who browse the webpages.
- The above data is used solely for server administration.
5. Data sharing
- Data is shared with external entities solely to the legally permissible extent.
- Data which allows for identification of a natural person is shared only with the consent of this person.
- The operator may be obliged to share data collected by the Website with authorised bodies at any lawful request, to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookies: how to express and withdraw consent in practice
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can adjust browser settings. We would like to note that disabling cookies required for authentication, security and storing the user's preferences can make it difficult or even, in extreme cases, impossible to use websites.
- To manage cookies settings, choose the web browser and system from the list below and follow the instructions.