10 a.m. - 6 p.m
Last visitors are allowed in 30 minutes before closing.
Entrance on Monday is free of charge.
Museum Station is closed on:
1st January - 7th February;
15th March - 3rd May;
1st November and 11th November;
24th December, 25th December and 26th December.
Museum Station reserves the right to not admitting visitors to Open-air museum of rolling stock in the event of bad weather conditions resulting from snowing. “Open-air museum of rolling stock” applies to the outdoor exhibition.
How to reach us by public transport:
By city transport:
tram lines 1, 7, 9, 22, 24, 25 stop at Plac Zawiszy
bus lines 127, 128, 157, 158, 159, 175, 504, 517, 521 stop at Plac Zawiszy
Metro Station: Rondo Daszyńskiego
Station Warszawa Ochota (Mazovian Railway and Fast City Rail)
Station Warszawa Główna (Mazovian Railway, PKP Intercity, POLREGIO, Łódź aglomeration railway)
Station Warszawa Ochota WKD (Warsaw Commuter Railway)
In front of the entrance to the Museum Station, there is a free unguarded parking lot with one place for people with disabilities. There is a stand for 9 bicycles.
- a ramp for prams leads to the building
- at the Museum Station there is a toilet adapted to the needs of people with physical disabilities
- we've wheelchair (rent for free)
- in front of the entrance to the Museum Station, there is a public, free, unguarded car park with one place for people with disabilities
In the souvenir and book store, you can pay by credit card. The store ends the sale 30 minutes before the closing of the Museum.
Museum Station has a free cloakroom (self-service, unguarded). In the cloakroom, you can leave your baby carriage.
Summer and winter season
Museum Station is open:
- from 01.10 to 31.03 from 9 a.m to 5 p.m
- from 01.04 to 30.09 from 10 a.m to 6 p.m.
tel.: +48 22 620 04 80 internal number 119 (during museum’s opening hours)
EN57 (railway depot) crossing the cross-city bridge in Warsaw